Tuesday, April 24, 2012

...what we got...

So.... Tony performed on The Voice again last night.  His song was Britney Spears' first single, "...Baby One More Time."  And while I found this to be absolutely hilarious....I think it may also have been quite genius.  It also allowed me to learn a line of the song that I've never known.  I never knew what Britney said at one point in the song... I always thought it sounded something like "why because" or "what because".  At any rate, I never thought she made any sense.  Ha ha!  So last night, I learned (because Tony can sing clearly and separates his words), the line is actually "what we got."  Huh.  Who knew?

Here is the performance...


He made it past the instant elimination last night....and I'm on the edge of my seat already for tonight's eliminations.  My fingers are crossed....are yours??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mary Mathis, 1853-1929

Today you meet one of my 2nd Great Grandmothers, Mary Mathis.  Mary was born 171 years ago last week, on March 15, 1853.  She was one of 10 ...