Friday, April 6, 2012

In Memory of Mrs. Tom Turkey

So after blogging this afternoon about Tom Turkey....I got home from work and dad came in from mowing.  "I found a pile of feathers by the brush pile, I think it was the hen turkey."  He went on to say that it was on her path that she walked every day.  Add to that, the fact that none of us have seen her in several days.

Poor Mrs. Tom Turkey.  :(

The night after Tom Turkey died, Mrs. Tom Turkey spent her time in one of our little trees.  Dad saw her get down and go home right after the sun came up that next morning.  But I haven't seen her since then.

So in honor of Mrs. Tom Turkey...



 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Mary Mathis, 1853-1929

Today you meet one of my 2nd Great Grandmothers, Mary Mathis.  Mary was born 171 years ago last week, on March 15, 1853.  She was one of 10 ...