Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Caption Funnies Update

I've noticed a lot of caption funnies lately...so I thought I'd share an updated list of the ones I've been able to write down since the last time I blogged about them.

Enjoy!  :)


What I said -- How it was translated and went out on TV

Ezekiel -- easy kill (oh geez!)
different form than this -- different form the next kiss
Lordship -- warships
most annointed worship -- most unwanted abortion (wow...)
I spoke -- iceboat
two hour piece -- to our peace (ha ha)
this morning woke me up -- this morning gobbled me up
Book of Acts -- book attacks (you gotta watch those books...)
your hosts -- you're gross (yeah...that will make you want to watch the program, huh?)
extra kidney -- extra kick me
God will do a miracle -- gobbled to commercial (what's with all the gobbling??)
encourage them -- in curse them (yikes!  no cursing allowed!)
with all thine offerings you shall offer salt -- with all nine offerings you shall offer insults (how rude)
blessings of -- gussied up (what kind of show is this?!)
amplified Bible -- devil fly it Bible (how ironic)
oatmeal club -- old male club (bwahahahahaaa)

And there you have it, folks.  Now I'll mark off my spreadsheet and start over again, collecting new funnies from CaptionLand...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mary Mathis, 1853-1929

Today you meet one of my 2nd Great Grandmothers, Mary Mathis.  Mary was born 171 years ago last week, on March 15, 1853.  She was one of 10 ...