Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Voice, April 9, 2012

This week, Tony performed his first song for the live shows.  I don't know about him...but I was crazy  nervous all day leading up to the show that night.  ha ha  He did a great job (as usual), and performed one of my favorites, Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes".  He used to break into the chorus of that song in the middle of one of his own songs sometimes at shows.  It was his "Honestly for You" that he'd switch over to the "In Your Eyes" chorus every now and then.  So it was especially awesome to me, to be able to hear him do the whole song (dutifully purchased from Itunes).  :)


Here's the video of his performance this past Monday night...complete with Christina's comments that implied things that should never have even been implied.



And here's another video that I thoroughly enjoyed watching this week....Tony's post-show reaction to what happened.  Just another reason why I heart Lucca.



Tune in again on April 23rd for the next live performance!!  :)  I can't wait to see what song he does next... I think I enjoy that part of it just as much as him being on the show and getting to live this out in this way.  ha ha  He's already been talking about how excited he is about this next song...but of course can't talk about it beyond that.  So tune in!  (...and vote!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mary Mathis, 1853-1929

Today you meet one of my 2nd Great Grandmothers, Mary Mathis.  Mary was born 171 years ago last week, on March 15, 1853.  She was one of 10 ...