Thursday, April 19, 2012

Branson Trip, Day Two... April 18, 2012

So...it's after 1AM, technically on Day Three of this trip....and I am super sleepy.  I think this blog will be a blog of pictures to tell the stories of the day.  :)


I woke up...and this is the view from our room.

We went shopping at Branson Landing all day...this is the view from the river.

These ducks were just hanging out in the fountain at Branson Landing.


I love Pansy flowers...and they were everywhere at Branson Landing. 


The other view from the Landings... note the houses on the other side of the river.  Damage from the tornado that ripped through Branson on Feb. 29th.

Ate lunch here, and ironically enough ran into Duane, which was fun.  Oh, and the food was delicious, too. :)



I made them do this.  :)  I am thankful that they humored me.  ha ha
 
Ate ice cream before going back to the hotel.  This was mine... cheesecake ice cream with white chocolate chips and raspberries mixed in.

Oaks night #2...before the curtain goes up.

Joe, Duane and William Lee

Joe and Rex

Duane Allen

Richard Sterban

William Lee Golden

Joe Bonsall


Oak Ridge Boys
That about sums it all up, I'd say.  :)

Oh...there is no picture for this, but it's a funny story.  Mom was in a store today and her phone just started blaring Tony Lucca.  Mind you, she does not have the one and only song of his that's on her phone, set as a ringtone of any kind.  Nothing she did made him stop singing.  The clerk in the store asked her, "Hey wait, is that the guy from 'The Voice'?"  hee hee...  Too funny.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mary Mathis, 1853-1929

Today you meet one of my 2nd Great Grandmothers, Mary Mathis.  Mary was born 171 years ago last week, on March 15, 1853.  She was one of 10 ...