Thursday, December 8, 2011

Cupcakes!

I've recently become a HUGE fan of Cupcake Wars.  I don't know what made me watch it one night...but ever since, I've been absolutely hooked.  I actually get giddy when I see a new one has been recorded by my DVR.

Now...I do not bake cupcakes.  But watching this show makes me want to own a cupcake bakery and do nothing but think of cool flavors and designs to bake all the time.  It's weird.  Mom suggested that maybe if I watched the show on the TV in the kitchen...that I could bake cupcakes while I watch the show.  ha ha ha....  Yeah...that's not what I was going for.

I watched an older episode last night, and one of the bakers was from St. Louis.  They said that was the first time anyone from Missouri had been in Cupcake Wars.  The guy wound up winning in the end.  So this morning I looked up that bakery, just out of curiosity...I wanted to see what part of St. Louis it's in.  It turns out that it's right down the road from one of the malls I like (this mall also has a P.F. Changs next to it)!  So now I want to go up there and go to this bakery and eat a cupcake by someone who won Cupcake Wars. 

See?  I told you I am obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mary Mathis, 1853-1929

Today you meet one of my 2nd Great Grandmothers, Mary Mathis.  Mary was born 171 years ago last week, on March 15, 1853.  She was one of 10 ...