Tuesday, January 31, 2012

36 years ago this week...

Okay...since I was born 36 years ago this week (wow...where did the time go??), I thought I'd find some old pictures to share.  :)  Later in the week, I'll try to post some from past birthday parties.  But for now...here I am with various people, as a newborn...

 with Dad

            with Mom           

                                                                                                     
with Doris Ann...


 with cousins Cathy and Christy

                                   
          with cousin Shauna


            Four Generations...
Me, Mom, Grandma Carlisle-Hawn, and Great-Aunt Amanda   

with Grandma... ha ha...She's reading a book called "Angels".  Awesome.  :)
                            

                                       
            


                                                                                                 

1 comment:

Mary Mathis, 1853-1929

Today you meet one of my 2nd Great Grandmothers, Mary Mathis.  Mary was born 171 years ago last week, on March 15, 1853.  She was one of 10 ...