Sunday, July 15, 2012

Getting caught up on Youtube uploads... :)

I finally have all the videos I've taken in the past couple of months uploaded to Youtube.  Here they all are... in one place.  :)

Some are silly.  Some are cute.  Some, you may even wonder why I bothered.  ha ha...  It doesn't matter.  I'm just happy to have one more thing to mark off my to-do list.  I feel so accomplished!

Playing in the pool at Aunt Manda's house (and Grammy and Papa's), ha ha


Dancing to the Oaks... part 1


Dancing to the Oaks... part 2

Dancing to the Oaks... part 3

A personal fave of mine...for obvious reasons.  Dakota eating his first P.F. Changs food. :)

Preston "testing" the new boards... ha ha

Mmmm... Dairy Queen trip with Aunt Manda and Grammy

Being silly... still at Dairy Queen.  

Being silly in the car... what we do best.

This kid seriously cracks me up.  I hope that you find this as amusing as I do.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mary Mathis, 1853-1929

Today you meet one of my 2nd Great Grandmothers, Mary Mathis.  Mary was born 171 years ago last week, on March 15, 1853.  She was one of 10 ...