Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Malea, my little pint-sized model

This past weekend I went to visit my friends in Vincennes, IN.  I had been "collecting" sundresses for Malea for a couple of months (clearance racks in children's clothing stores is yet another one of my hobbies...ha ha).  I knew I needed to get them to her before too long....didn't want her to do something crazy, like outgrow them, before she had the chance to wear them!  :) 

After hearing some stories about how she isn't all that into picture taking these days...I really didn't know what to expect.  I just knew that I wanted to get some cute pics of her modeling her dresses.  So after saying a few quick prayers and sleeping on it...the next morning I approached her with the line, "Do you want to play dress-up?"  ha ha....  Think what you want....it worked.  :)  Well, that and the promise of "candy", which turned out to really be fruit snacks.  ha ha.  She lasted for three of the four dresses, which was much better than I'd expected.

Here are the results, some after some tweaking and playing around with special effects.  These are my favorites of the weekend.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Mary Mathis, 1853-1929

Today you meet one of my 2nd Great Grandmothers, Mary Mathis.  Mary was born 171 years ago last week, on March 15, 1853.  She was one of 10 ...