Tuesday, January 17, 2023

10 years?!

Has it really been 10 years since I last posted something here??  Well yes, Amanda... it has.

Okay... so I am going to try to pick this up again from time to time.  I was looking at some of my past blogs, and what a stroll down memory lane!

I'm not sure what I will write about this time around... probably ancestry (because I've always got that going on in my brain)... basketball (because that little boy in the old posts?... well he's 12 now and plays on a school team)... books (because I am always reading... or looking at books)... cats (because come on, who doesn't love a good cat story?)...  and I don't know what else.  

So here's to a blog reunion... and trying to get my thoughts together again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mary Mathis, 1853-1929

Today you meet one of my 2nd Great Grandmothers, Mary Mathis.  Mary was born 171 years ago last week, on March 15, 1853.  She was one of 10 ...